Saturday, May 14, 2005

Weather balloon or UFO you decide

Google Maps has an interesting anomaly in one of their photographs maps. To be honest it look like the top of a rounded bolt, or maybe a dense cloud, but it can also look like a flying disk (aka UFO). I am not sure what to make of it, you can draw your own conclusions.

I would have never have posted this if I found it on another site, but its Google and there it is there. Personally I don't believe in aliens, but I do believe that there are flying objects that we can't explain (be it weather balloons, new aircraft, or whatever else). I know this sounds like a contradiction, but before I can belief in 'intelligent life' outside our own planet I would like to see proof. So far the only proof that science has produced of life on other planets is microbial.

No comments: