Most of these shows have great special effects, sets, and sound. The hard part about watching them for me is to get over the acting, but I believe they're doing the best job that they can (I know I can't do better, so who am I to criticize).
Below is a list of some of the series that are available:
- Starship Exeter (based on TOS): A story of the U.S.S. Exeter, crew and commander by Captain John Garrovick.
- Starship Farragut (based on TOS): A story of the crew of the U.S.S. Farragut (NCC-1647), a Constitution class starship under the command of John T. Carter.
- Star Trek: Hidden Frontier (based on TNG): A story of the crew of the starship Excelsior and its home base Deep Space 12.
- Star Trek: Intrepid: Federation and Merchant Service efforts to colonize a sparse region of space far from the Federation core.
- Star Trek: New Voyages (based on TOS): Trying to complete the original series five-year mission of the Enterprise crew. Note: Walter Koenig (played Chekov [TOS]) and George Takei (played Sulu [TOS]) guest starred in episodes.
- U.S.S. Hathaway (based on TOS): Takes place during the same time period of events in Star Trek II and III.
- Star Wreck: A series of Finnish parody movies.