Monday, December 24, 2007

Why 2008 Will Be An Awesome Year For Movies

FirstShowing.net reports: "Now that 2007 has nearly come and gone and almost all of those 43 movies have been released, it's time to look ahead at 2008. The last 12 months have played a major part in building the hype for most of the movies mentioned and I can now say that 2008 looks way more appealing at this moment than 2007 did at the same time last year. This could be the year that we see revolutionary new changes in Hollywood, not only as the Writers Strike ends but as we encounter films like Cloverfield, Speed Racer, and The Dark Knight. Let's take look at 54 reasons why 2008 will be an awesome year for movies and an even better year than 2007."

I love movies, but I am not sure I agree with the title of the article. I have read through the list and I am not impressed with everything that I see. Although it seem like there should be a few good ones in there.

No comments: