Sunday, September 24, 2006

Protecting Yourself in the Information Age (Free eBook) [beta]

In life you learn how to protect yourself and valuables. Although, when you first start using the Internet no one teaches you how to protect your computer and personal data. Find out how to defend yourself against viruses, spyware, Identity Theft, and more. This book is written for people of all different computer skill levels (from novice to professional).

I am hoping people will give this book to their friends, family, and associates.

Please let me know if this book helps you...

Download my new free eBook:

  • Protecting Yourself in the Information Age (PDF)
    • Notes:
      • This is a pre-released beta version of the eBook, I am seeking comments, corrections, reviews, and any other suggestions. (Use the Send Comments link)
      • If you have a product that you would like me to consider for inclusion in future versions of this eBook please contact me. (Use the Send Comments link)

No comments: