Thursday, September 14, 2006

Microsoft unwraps Zune for holiday season (article)

CNET News.com: "Microsoft took the wraps off its Zune media player on Thursday, though what's underneath is largely what enthusiasts had come to expect. ... The device, which the company anticipates will be ready in time for the holidays, will come in three colors and be capable, via its built-in Wi-Fi, of sharing full-length songs with other nearby Zune devices, the software giant said. As had been revealed through regulatory filings, it includes a 30GB hard drive as well as a 3-inch screen. The Zune will come in black, brown and white, but the company has declined to reveal any pricing information."

Personally I am not a big media player fan, I have my Dell 51v the worlds most powerful PDA (IMHO) and that is all I need. I can play music, video, pictures, then use it for other useful things. If I want to I can add GPS, hard drives, cameras, etc. Lets see a media player do that...

No comments: