Monday, May 22, 2006

Top 10 Best Commercials of All Time

I saw a few commercials from Google on some site, and I decided I wanted to create my list of the top 10 best commercials of all time. I could not just leave it 10, so I added an honorable mention category. If you have you're own suggestions, please post a comment, I would enjoy reading them.

One note, some of these ads promote beer or show cruelty to animals. I don't promote either of these activities. As far as I know, no animals were hurt in the creation of these videos. So if you're offended by this stuff, please don't watch some of these videos.
  1. Apple: 1984
  2. EDS: Cat Herder
  3. FedEx: Stick
  4. John: West Salmon
  5. Trunk Monkey (just one of a few)
  6. Budweiser: Romantic Ride
  7. Terry Tate: Office Linebacker (just one of a few)
  8. Carlton: Big Ad
  9. Honda Accord: Cog
  10. U.S.S. Montana vs. the Lighthouse
Honorable Mention

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection, still laughing at some of 'em. Cheers. Btw - Xbox ad was shown in the UK ;o)

Anonymous said...

need to have the mean joe green commercial its iconic