Thursday, March 23, 2006

Microsoft sets Apple straight on security (Article)

The Register reports: "...a member of Microsoft's security team has blasted Apple for failing to coordinate its security efforts and to issue proper security advice.

Stephen Toulouse, communications manager for Microsoft's security response team, has blogged that Apple needs a "security czar" to batten down the hatches...."

I believe Microsoft is correct in warning Apple, they need to better coordinate their security efforts both internally and externally. The problem is that Apple and their users think they have the best and most secure OS ever created.

As I said before in my blog, I like the Apple OS X and I think it is the best OS Apple has ever produced. Although, even the builders of Titanic thought they built an unsinkable ship.

For more information, here is another post I have made on the subject.

No comments: