Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Patrick you will be missed...

Patrick Norton left The Screen Savers, on July 1st 2004. He was a great host, and I know myself and several other people will miss him. I hate G4 for messing up all my favorite TechTV shows (TechLive, and the ScreenSavers). G4 didn't fire Patrick, but because of the show is moving to LA he has decided to leave it.

I really don't blame Patrick because LA stinks. Don't get me wrong, you have almost an unlimited amount of stuff to do, but it is so overcrowded and expensive to live. Not to mention the smog, crime, etc...

Kevin Rose is great host, but there is already a major holes that were created after Leo LaPort and Patrick left the air. I know Kevin will do a great job like he has always done, but I wonder who will cohost with him.

I also hope that Kevin Rose and Sarah Lane get married...

No comments: