Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cold fusion research continues in 2013 as further experiments are planned (Wired UK)

Wired Magazine UK has posted an article on the current state of Cold Fusion (some call it LENR, then others know it as E-CAT).  Whatever you want to call it, here is an excerpt from a article: "There has been steady progress in the world of Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR), better known as Cold Fusion, in the last few months. The main commercial players have been quiet -- although April is likely to be make-or-break for "Energy Catalyser" (E-Cat) inventor Andrea Rossi -- but the open-source Martin Fleishmann Memorial Project (MFMP) has made some big steps towards its goal of proving the reality of LENR to a skeptical world." (read the rest of the article)

If you want more information, I have posted an article with videos and links to other sources such as: 60 Minutes and NASA on the subject.  I won't say I am a supporter of the technology, I will say that I see a lot of promising information coming from sources other then from "independent scientist" I have never heard of.

No comments: