To make your calendar, follow the instruction below:
- Select the calendar you want to create (either: the regular dodecahedron [which requires glue], or the rhombic dodecahedron [no glue required].
- Select the year, language, and the day (Sunday or Monday) in which your week starts.
- Finally select the format (PostScript or PDF). If you don't know which to choose, select PDF. Note: You can modify the PostScript file if you want to add birthdays to the calendar.
- Press the download button, to get the file.
- Then print it out, make sure to legal size paper, letter size paper may be too small.
- Cut out the template, only cut on the solid lines.
- Fold along each dotted line. Then apply glue to each folded tab and paste the tab underneath the 'petal' next to it.