Friday, September 05, 2003

Checkout These New Products:

- HP's ScanJet 4670 digital flatbed scanner (Q3122A), it is very cool looking. It features, vertical see-thru scanning. ($199 US)

- Lexmark PrintTrio Photo P3150, the features include:
- Built-in memory card readers that accepts CompactFlash I & II, Memory Stick, Multimedia, Secure Digital, SmartMedia and Microdrive
- Borderless, 6-color inks for professional photo prints and copies
- Host-based black, white and photo copies. Reprint your favorite photos with the push of a button.
- 48-bit CIS flatbed color scanner easily handles books, traditional photographs and more
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper; up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper types
- All this for only $99 US...

Note: I am only mentioning these and other products in my blog because I like the features that they have to offer, and in no way am I endorsing them.

No comments: